• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Hiccup Remedies

CloudStryker

Surviving
I'm getting pretty sick of this, I've had the hiccups for nine hours now.
I've tried everything I can thiink of to get rid of them but nothings worked.

If you have any cures or crazy ideas that might work please post them here, I'll try anything. (alsmost anything).

Also, if we could try to wrap this up by saturday afternoon, that would be great. I've got a job interview then and i need a shave but theres no way in hell I'm even going to attempt that. I might slice my neck open when I hiccup.
I need my neck in one piece.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Hold your breath gently and try to consciously relax every muscle. Hiccups are your diaphragm going nuts, a bit like an 'eye twitch' (if you've ever got one of those). The muscle of the diaphragm is more likely to relax if you stop moving, breathe deep and slow and try to undo what it's doing.

I can always undo them this way.

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
Somebody told me that if you can get someone to pay you for each hiccup you do, you start trying to do them and that makes them go away. I don't know if that works because I have never found someone stupid enough to want to pay for for hiccups.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Try holding your breath, count to ten, and then drink a glass of warm water.

Barring that, Lexy's method also works well.

Osaka

trollololol
Last time I had hiccups I tried taking a spoonfull of sugar (on someones advice) and it did the trick. I have no idea why it worked but it did.

Top Bottom