• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

hi pplz!!!

Crimson_Countess

countess of chaos
hey, im stephany... just to give you a little idea of me and who i am, id like to tell you all afew things about my life. im 25, i have some gender issues and im going through a transition now. my spare time is usually spent playing games or writing. the dmc series is like my bible lol! other then that? i guess the only other thing to say is lately my time has been filled with developing producing and testing this new phone my wife myself and a mutual friend thought up. its passed every test and inspection except real world reviews. the biggest news on that is we have several companies wanting to help make this a big seller. well, thats all for now. see you guys around the forums!

Chimera Khaos

Hades Leading General Commander
Welcome to the forums, I embrace you with open arms!...
Well actually, I have 2 kids in them, so you might have to wait...

Crimson_Countess

countess of chaos
thanks everyone! im really happy to finally be able to check this place out and make some new friends. i heard about the site from a former member and he told me id have to either get a computer, or wait until sony updated the ps3 browser to use it properly. ......im forever in debt to sony. lol i still cant afford a computer. oh, i nearly forgot! i also got my girlfriend to join the forums too. well... i guess with it being her birthday and me getting her a ring and proposing... i think its safe to call her my fiance. lol

DeamonslayeR

The one true son of Sparda
hiya warm welcome to the forums. sorry for the late welcome ive been pretty busy lately and didnt check out the introduction threads

Crimson_Countess

countess of chaos
sry i haven't been on pplz. getting ready to release our phone is getting to be a full time job. testing is going WAY better then expected. one guy in montana liked it so much he tried stealing it. cut right through the wire holding it so the shelf. lol ty mr security guard for catching him in the process. lol if u want more information on the phone msg me or i might put a link in my pro or signature.

Queen Bee

Wow that doesnt sound good at all, nasty alright well i spose we get those all over the world lol yes THEIFS..!!!
I think they should get caught and locked away but hope you did get your phone back though...
=/

Crimson_Countess

countess of chaos
oh yeah. lol he didn't even get to the door b4 he was in cuffs. we don't personally have the phones in our possession. they were shipped to secret locations and will circulate throughout the united states for a total of 6 months. after that we review everyones comments and reviews, then we decide if it sounds like the ppl liked it enough for us to sell it. i just put a link to our website in my pro. and our twitter is in my sig n has a pretty good outline of the distinguishing features that separate our phone from all others.

Xeroxis

Space Detective
Premium
I welcome you to the forums! :D I hope you meet alot of people, and make some new friends! :)

Top Bottom