• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Hi, I'm LeatherJoy

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeatherJoy

Jester's Babe
Yes, mwhaha, hi people. I have all 3 DMC games (excluding DMC 3, I have the special edition so I guess I don't have them all..) I got DMC 3 and 1 at the same time then months later, the 2nd one. Weird thing is, I got the 3rd one new but the 1st and 2nd ones are used...but the 1st one is in perfect condition cover, game, manual, everything. o_O Umm...my favorite char is Jester, then Vergil and Nevan. My hated char is Phantom (*shudders*), then Doppleganger, and Arkham. I'm working on DMD in DMC 3, I'm on hard mode in DMC 2, and I'm a loser and have yet to beat normal on DMC 1.

So about myself, I'm a 15 year old girl. Been a DMC fan for almost a year now. Uhm, my tastes for stuff range very oddly. For instance, I like Pokemon. *dodges tomatos* I have brown hair and eyes..and I wear glasses. I'm a stereotypical nerd. Uhm..some shows I like, Reno 911, South Park, Code Lyoko, Teen Titans, Fullmetal Alchemist, Hellsing, Surreal Life, and Celebrity Fit Club. Music..I like Nightwish, Lacuna Coil, Static-X, Deathstars, Weird Al, Diary of Dreams, Combichrist, more but I'm too lazy to name. Oh yes, I'm very obbessed with my Guinea Pig, Leet.

IM001602.jpg

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
aaww...............u are too cute........i want to hold u

Thanks for coming here devil-girl, and Welcome to Hell.
Please accept my gift, dont be humble, just take it
after all we are buddies arent we???

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
d4rkn1ght;8856 said:
aaww...............u are too cute........i want to hold u

Thanks for coming here devil-girl, and Welcome to Hell.
Please accept my gift, dont be humble, just take it
after all we are buddies arent we???

btw................its the only way to say welcome................coz u like jester isnt it?? :lol:

LeatherJoy

Jester's Babe
d4rkn1ght;8881 said:
btw................its the only way to say welcome................coz u like jester isnt it?? :lol:

Hehe, it is like Jester *falls over* And I guess I should warn you..Leet has magical powers, those that lay sight on her become obsessed and become her zombie slaves. (guess I should've mentioned that earlier huh?)

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
LeatherJoy;8884 said:
Hehe, it is like Jester *falls over* And I guess I should warn you..Leet has magical powers, those that lay sight on her become obsessed and become her zombie slaves. (guess I should've mentioned that earlier huh?)

i am not afraid...............but i will warn u...........one slip of taking over the City............i will come there to kill ur Zombies slaves and u.................coz i didnt warn u that i am a Devil Hunter, My job is Hunting Devils :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom