• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Hi everybody...

Zargus

Do you know how to install true FEAR?!
Premium
Hi I just joined this site (Found it completely by accident as well) and decided to join. Glad I can join a place with a lot of DMC fans.

Hope to see you all around soon.

Zargus

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
welcome zargus hope you contribute well and you'll make some good friends around here see ya around the forums :D

Zargus

Premium
Cheers guys. Though part of me was hoping someone would respond to my thread with "Hi Dr Nick" lmao

sylvanas

One Hell of a Member
oh hiya! :3 we've been getting alot of visitors PLUS alot of new members lately. Glad that there r so many DMC lovers out there! welcome to the forum and u will make a whole bunch of friends here with similar interests! :3 see u arnd the forums! oh btw...looking forward to ur posts ;3

Zargus

Premium
oh hiya! :3 we've been getting alot of visitors PLUS alot of new members lately. Glad that there r so many DMC lovers out there! welcome to the forum and u will make a whole bunch of friends here with similar interests! :3 see u arnd the forums! oh btw...looking forward to ur posts ;3

One of the reasons I rediscovered my love for DMC is because I have just got the HD Collection for the PS3 and have not stopped playing it lol especially DMC 3

As Jester would say. WELCOME TO HELL!!!!!!!

Liked just because Jester is funny as Hell lol

Welcome to the forums! Hope you enjoy it.

Thank you :D

Top Bottom