• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Hey Guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rebeliion

Crimson Fire Scorch Earth
well i joined like two days ago but i wanted to get to kno the place b4 i made an introduction. I'm from belize and have been a dmc fan since prob 15. Dante definetly has to be the most awesome video game character ever shortly followed by vergil then nero(ill see after playing with noctis if hel take that spot ). I already love this placeand think it's awesome.

I'm a gamer and love action adventure games!!! I'm really sarcastic and love meeting new people especially gamers and anime lovers. i hope to make new friends and get awesome discussions bout the whole DMC CREW!!:cool:

Nicodemus Zamoran

The Hellslayer Knight
Welcome to the forums! You are right that this is an awesome place. Most everyone is nice, so don't hisitate to try to make friends.

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
Hi, thanks for the friend add! I was wondering who you were - now I know! I hope you enjoy your stay! :D Eb.

Rebeliion

Crimson Fire Scorch Earth
Ebony;250547 said:
Hi, thanks for the friend add! I was wondering who you were - now I know! I hope you enjoy your stay! :D Eb.

lol srry maybe shuld have done this b4 i started sending friend requests:lol:

aka958

Don't trust people
A late post I know!

Welcome to the forums Rebeliion. I bet your going to have a blast here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom