• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Hey guys. Any devil trigger memes fans here?

Do you find it memeful enough?

• most of them aren't funny

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • memes are good, editing sucks

• it was fun watching though

• bang bang bang, pull my devil trigger!

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters

SLoN1ck

Good morning or whatever your time is! My name is Sergey and I'm new here. I know DMC franchise from DMC4 (2008 year) but by now I've completed every single DMC game (except Vergil Downfall DLC) of series. So could name myself a huge fan :)
If you have an extra minute of time you can spare.. I would like to ask your personal opinion on the following piece of content I came up with on last night:
The reason I'm doing it here is not PR or advertisement - I just have too small auditory to have proper feedback on anything I do in my channel. And when I see a dislike I can't really understand what could be the reason and to improve myself.
I'd be really thankful if you could reply back with something like - "yeah, that's good one" or "this is faceless meme boolshit" or whatever your opinion is. Believe me - feedback is everything to me, so I can improve and make more and better DMC content. OR you can simply vote.
Thanks

Lifell

Welcome to the forum :]. I'm not much of a meme professor, so I can't say I have any feedback for you :p.

Top Bottom