• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Hey Everyone (:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sokudukeh

Dancing Dragon~
I don't know why I haven't gone onto this site before :|

I was on another DMC forum, but it was no where near as popular as this one. I didn't expect this one to be as popular as it is to be honest lol

I only own and have played two of the games; DMC3:SE and DMC4. I got 4 before 3, but I thought 3 was better than 4 in terms of story really.

Nero is my favorite character, hate on it all you want because I just say 'Everyone to their own!' ;) Dante is still pretty cool though and Vergil is awesome ._.

Though I haven't played the other two games, I still know the story and what not :) Oh and I've watched the anime (even though it creeped me out. Blood and creepy monsters. Ew! D: )

WARNING: Long fandom paragraphs

Other than Devil May Cry *cough*Nero*cough* I also am a long-term fan of Dynasty Warriors *cough*GanNing*cough* hehe
I just thought I'd get that fandom out of the way first, as I noticed a member called Gan Ning which makes him instantly awesome! Thumbs up from me dude haha
Next would be Final Fantasy VII and Final Fantasy XIII. Yeahhh they're probably the most common two, but I LOVE Zack! Square Enix had to make him so loveable and all that, then make the ending of Crisis Core proper sad! =( Snow is my fave from FF13 :)
Hummm next is Tekken, loved playing it as a kid (even though I was crap) but I stopped playing after 3 (dunno why) and earlier last year I heard about Tekken 6 coming out so I had a little browse on all the characters and was like "OMG remember him" "OMG remember her" etc. Then saw Lars and was like "Yum" lmao
But he's not all looks *cough* I love his moveset, so fast!

Just a little intervene, if you haven't noticed what all those characters listed have in common, it's that they all have four letter names. Yes Gan Ning does count because Gan is his family name (surname).

Main fandom list over

Other game's I really like, but don't have a particular favorite are Bayonetta, Assassin's Creed series and Cel Damage Overdrive. Cel Damage Overdrive is not very popular and has low ratings, but I thought it was awesome and it's a great multiplayer. :) Bayonetta was really fun to play, but after I got all the trophies pretty quickly and I was like "Owhhh :(" She'd whoop all the DMC guys though, including the lovely Nero lol
And Finally, Assassin's Creed. Great game, has minor downsides, but the story is well good. So far at the end of each game you're like "O_O WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?!" That's like the only annoying part to the games.
Can't wait for Brotherhood at the end of the year though :)

Okay, fandom list over x)

Oohh, before I forget: Female, United Kingdom, 17 :)

I'm not a noob to forums by the way, I'm currently on... Three now xD I'm not active on some others because they're crap and boring to be honest, let's hope this one's not. :)

Oohh and I can't wait for Marvel Vs. Capcom 3 to come out! Dante Vs. Deadpool looks so wicked! Just hope they have Nero as a character, then I'd be well happy :)

Meg

Hi there! Hope you have fun here. You have a great taste in games. And characters! Weeeell except Snow :p. As you can see I like Lightning a lot. Zack = :wub: I like Nero to! I like Dante more but Nero's one cool dude that's for sure. Don't worry, this place is pretty active and full of nice people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom