• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Hey All!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Balious

Hey everyone! Im Balious and love the DMC series although I havent played them all to completion. DMC1 is my fave by far. DMC4 may be second. I just love the all the monsters and bosses on DMC1 (well minus a few monsters) and I also like the music. The knight you face is my fave boss (Nelo was his name wasn't it? And appears to be Virgil according to Trish).

I have DMC1 and completed it (with a little help from my brother on the water bit as I don't like water levels. And found out he stole one of the boss battles from me). My brother has DMC4 on his PS3 but I can go play it anytime I want as long as hes not using it.

I have played DMC2 + 3 but not much of them.

I also have a question on what the timeline of the DMCs are? I was thinking DMC4 is the last one on the timeline as Dante looks older and I would think that DMC1 is after DMC3 due to what happened with Virgil. But I have no idea on DMC2 as its the least one I know about.

And I have been wondering who Nero is. At first I thought he was Dantes son but im now more curious of it being Virgils son. Now I believe this hasn't been revealed yet but I am wondering why everyone says he can't be Dantes son?

And once again hello all :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom