• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Help!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Well, this is posted in the DMC1 Forum, I conclude you mean that one and so I'll offer a guide about Mission 5 on DMC1. Although, I didn't get what door you are talking about.

Anyway, as you start you have three minutes to get out of this place. First, fight the Sin Scythes/Shadows that are popping out, as the only door is locked. After taking over those numskulls, the seal is destroyed and you go out. Remember that the Melancholy Soul is draining your vitality, like you got in the water under the Path of Trials. So be as fast as you can. ;)

Return to the stairway. There may be several monsters around (Sin Scythes/Marionettes or even a Death Scythe in the higher levels). Just ignore them, only attack when you have no way out. Immediately jump down to the lowest level. Input the Melancholy
Soul to the door at the corner. It'll be unlocked and your missions ends.
That's all.^_^

This is a pretty easy mission to get S rank, if you fight the Sin Scythes/Shadows fast and ignore all the optional monsters around.

About what will happen if you don't get to the door before the limited time ? Remember the room where you got the Staff of Judgment. Go there and charge the time again and redo everything. Then return to the stairway to unlock the door in the redone limited time. Of course, some monsters may stop your way. If you are still late, return there and charge again until
you make it. Of course, being late like that will take one of your easiest S rank that can be got in this mission. :p So just in this Mission, be rush!;)

Fallen Angel

Devil Hunter
Tony_Redgrave;40070 said:
Well, this is posted in the DMC1 Forum, I conclude you mean that one and so I'll offer a guide about Mission 5 on DMC1. Although, I didn't get what door you are talking about.

Anyway, as you start you have three minutes to get out of this place. First, fight the Sin Scythes/Shadows that are popping out, as the only door is locked. After taking over those numskulls, the seal is destroyed and you go out. Remember that the Melancholy Soul is draining your vitality, like you got in the water under the Path of Trials. So be as fast as you can. ;)

Return to the stairway. There may be several monsters around (Sin Scythes or Marionettes). Just ignore them, only attack when you have no way out. Immediately jump down to the lowest level. Input the Melancholy
Soul to the door at the corner. It'll be unlocked and your missions ends.
That's all.^_^

This is a pretty easy mission to get S rank, if you fight the Sin Scythes/Shadows fast and ignore all the optional monsters around.

About what will happen if you don't get to the door before the limited time ? Remember the room where you got the Staff of Judgment. Go there and charge the time again and redo everything. Then return to the stairway to unlock the door in the redone limited time. Of course, some monsters may stop your way. If you are still late, return there and charge again until
you make it. Of course, being late like that will take one of your easiest S rank that can be got in this mission. :p So just in this Mission, be rush!;)
Good advice tony.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom