• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

help..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dante_1

i was wondering i anybody would be able to help me.... im on misssion 11...on the secret mission and somehow i have to collect the FLOATING blue orb...if u no how to do it please could u help
Dante_1

Col Sin Scythe

Reaper Squad
when yu start mission 11 turn round and go bk out the door u just entered. When you get to the courtyard, there is a bunch of Sin Scissors wandering. They fly around and don't attack you, but you'll get damage if you touch their scissors. Your work is now jumping on the ghosts to get the Blue Orb Fragment veru high in the sky, near the arch top (Read "Basic Terms" - Kick Jump section to know more about this kind of jumping). As I said, with the enemies being your platforms, you can jump up next any time once you land your feet on them and pressing the Jump button at that time. At first, use the wall kick jump to reach either Sin Scissor. These Sin Scissors will fly around gathering to help you. Try to land Dante's feet on them and jump and jump, from this one to higher Sin Scissor, until you can reach the orb in the sky. When you have reached the right height of the Fragment, you can Air Raid to catch up the prize if your position is not close to the target.
After getting the prize, your mission clears and you can get out now.
i think this is the ne your on about

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
hhmmmm.......................i told that in the other Thread but in the short speech
OMG i did wrong this time :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom