• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Help !

Maxman

Soooo, I am playin' on SoS difficulty, And am on Liliths nightclub and these DREAM RUNNERS ARE ****IN' ME OFF SERIOUSLY ! these guys just block everything goddammit ! I barely managed to defeat those 3 shielded guys and a Dream Runner(with the angelic and Demonic floors annoyin') and now am at the part where you fight two dream runners together !!!! GOSH !

Sooo any quick help how to defeat these guys ? Any help will be greatly appreciated

berto

I Saw the Devil
Well, kinda the wrong area (DmC questions are two boards up) but here is what I did and it worked on all difficulties.

It takes practice but dodge everything and wait till he vanishes trough his wormhole. Once he comes out you'll hear a wosh sound right before he appears, try to do a demon dodge to get the power boost because right after he'll be vulnerable for a small period of time. Demon pull him towards you and take him up to the air. Do some damage in the air but be careful, he can break your combo with a block at any second. Some times you won' get more than one hit before he blocks, sometimes you'll get a few letter grades up, but this is how I got him.

That isn't the only time he is vulnerable but that's the technique I used the most.

For two, focus on one and tear him apart. I know the other guy'll try to disrupt you but try to stick to the one.

Top Bottom