• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Help with video names

SpawnShooter

This partys getting crazy
Hey guys I know this is a random one, but hey, I'm a random guy! :D
Banana.png

Anyway, at some point I'm going to do my own boss videos (hopefully for DMC 1, 3 and 4) and I've been struggling with what to call the series. They're usually plays on Devil May Cry or Dante Must Die like Berial May Cry or Sanctus Must Die, but it seems all the combination have already been picked. Anyone have any good ideas?

berto

I Saw the Devil
Is it just boss fights? Is it a video per boss or just overall boss fighting?

SpawnShooter

It will probably be a video per boss. Maybe beating them once then other clips of fighting that boss.

berto

I Saw the Devil
If it's a video per boss go with names that are relevant to the boss like Bird Killer for Griffen, Bad Dog, No Biscutt for Creverus, that kinda thing.

SpawnShooter

^I like the sound of that. :)

how about "DMC bosses may cry" or Die?

Those are unfortunately already taken, but would be awesome :( It's prob not too much of a problem, but I'm new to the "combo vid" scene and I'm not sure of etiquette and don't want to offend anyone. :)

I also want to do a vid at some point that shows Royal Guards for every attack in both DMC 3 and 4 when I can actually do it (I think I've only ever done the Blitz lightning beam thing once if that, it's 10 hits I think) but if anyone can think of a fun name for that, that would be appreciated otherwise I'm just gonna have to call it "Royal Guard Timings" or something boring like that.

Pale Rider

Wickedly good
Hmmm... How 'bout combination of latin and english like "Immortalis guard" (for your royal guard vid) or "Incendia (fire) killer" (for Berial) ..,?!

SpawnShooter

Cheers again everyone, now however I need to think of songs to go with each boss. So if you know any Kick A$$ songs that you think would fit or are just cool post them! :D I'm practicing for my Berial one first and I have a song chosen for him but if any one has any Berial ideas let me know. When I'm done on him I'll do the rest of the DMC4 bosses first before DMC3 as my PS2 broke :(

DMC4
Berial:
Beal/Dagon:
Echidna:
Agnus:
Credo:
Sanctus:
Shadow Dante/Dante:

DMC3

Cerberus:
Gigapede:
Agni and Rudra:
Beowulf:
Nevan:
Geryon (I hate that horse!):
Arkham :)mad:):
Vergil1:
Vergil2:
Vergil3:

I've chosen to skip a few bosses if I don't think they'll make very good videos (like the Savior, Leviathan heart core etc)

DeamonslayeR

The one true son of Sparda
ok most of u know i love dubstep so ive gotten some songs that will be good with the bosses

okay first berial world on fire great song skip to 0:50 for drop and ull know why i picked it :)

and this one i think should be for either echidna or nevan ;)

and this one for vergil its a remix of scalps devil slayers but i dont know who mixed it
hope u like these and ill add more

Top Bottom