• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Help Please! Arkham DMD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Righty, for sometime i've avoided mission 19 on DMD like a bad smell, but, i need to get it completed (its bugging the cr@p outta me).

So, first half of the fight, i'm sat there happily playing as Vergil, using Infinite DT, then "Dante" comes along and hey-ho, i lose the DT ability. Arkham keeps grabbing Vergil and before i know it i'm using gold orbs one after another.

So, i would like to know, how do you defeat Arkham completely, without being grabbed a tossed around like.... Arkham's B*tch :lol: (oh, that sounds bad).

(please don't direct me to youtube it eats up my Daily MB allowance)

Thankies
VB

V

Oldschool DMC fan
If you're using PC there is that thing where the phantom swords shoot out even if you're doing another attack, right? Just keep using them all the time to shoot at things, to build up a DT to use on Arkham. Using a DT explosion might help as well and you should see when he is about to attack so you can teleport away, and those missiles he shoots you can avoid by jumping around. When the 'legions' appear just keep running in a wide circle around the room while shooting them with swords. When Vante comes, just have to do the same but without DT. =/

Oh, use stinger on him and aerial rave and lots of dodging >_>

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
I gotta be honest, i suck eggs at dodging.

Thanks Lexy, I'll give that a try... i'm hoping that Holy water will work too.

EDIT~ Oh no, i should've said, its on the ps2. The sticky framerate on the computer keeps giving me a headache

UWCF

Holy waters can work some wonders there yeah,maybe even on the "legions" if you time them just right.Just wish they were a tad cheaper huh =.=
Other than that yeah,pretty much what Lexy said.And of course I'd suggest the obvious
-getting any and all blue orb fragments you may've missed (though I doubt you'd have missed any if you're almost through DMD huh ^^).
-getting as many Vital Stars as you can carry/afford.

Oh and since it's on ps2...In case it conveniences you,you could even get a friend to control "Dante" for the second half of the fight.Might help some :)

That's all I can come up with.Good luck then :)

UWCF

Oh,that's too bad :( Perhaps it would've made a difference...
Btw.Iirc,even in Dante's Infinite DT costume using Quicksilver or Doppelganger still consumes DT.If the same doesn't apply to the case of Vergil and Spiral Swords,maybe you could spam that technique to your advantage as well?
I'll go check out that possibility in a minute and share that bit of an experience. :p

Edit: Nope,sadly both DT bursts and Spiral Swords consume DT so that won't work... :(

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
Well, i've got enough info to try and get me through the battle. So i will definitly give it a go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom