• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Help needed with Bloody palace

Status
Not open for further replies.

Solidus

Rebellion
I played Bloody Palace for the first time with Dante so I could level up the Gunslinger style anew for the S.E. and got to about level Eight thousand and something when there was this level I forget the exact number, it had about 3 Hell Vanguards in it, and they were all doing their teleport rush attack, constantly, and all at once. There was no fighting them. I actually beat a level beforhand that had two Hell Vanguard enemies in it, and I barely beat them with just a tiny fraction of life reminaing and had to run stright for the water portal for a green orb.

Anyone got any advice for taking on 3 Hell Vanguards at once? I would have just used the Quicksilver style on them but I was playing it so I could level up all of Dante's styles again.

DarkSlayer.

INSANE BUFFOON!!!
my advice... pray they dont stick you on the level with 4, that's right, 4 DT'ed VanGuards...o_O

Seriously, be patient.. Pay attention to the bells. You hear them, you EVADE.. When they stop then attack. What i try to do is focus my assult on only one of them... Life is a lot easier when dealing with 2 vanguards instead of 3.

If you have trouble evading vanguards, then you need to practice against them.;) I suggest doing so in DMD mode. If they can't touch you, they can't kill you...

And just so you know, all enemys on levels 9000+ are DT'ed. So get ready.^_^

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
Solidus;7966 said:
I played Bloody Palace for the first time with Dante so I could level up the Gunslinger style anew for the S.E. and got to about level Eight thousand and something when there was this level I forget the exact number, it had about 3 Hell Vanguards in it, and they were all doing their teleport rush attack, constantly, and all at once. There was no fighting them. I actually beat a level beforhand that had two Hell Vanguard enemies in it, and I barely beat them with just a tiny fraction of life reminaing and had to run stright for the water portal for a green orb.

Anyone got any advice for taking on 3 Hell Vanguards at once? I would have just used the Quicksilver style on them but I was playing it so I could level up all of Dante's styles again.

ya............i have been kicked by the Hell Vanguards, but i killed 2 and the other killed me with teleport.

Solidus

Rebellion
my advice... pray they dont stick you on the level with 4, that's right, 4 DT'ed VanGuards...
Whoa....hehehe. Well I just found out that the DT Flux move can actually kill several of them off at once which is useful.

Seriously, be patient.. Pay attention to the bells. You hear them, you EVADE.. When they stop then attack. What i try to do is focus my assult on only one of them... Life is a lot easier when dealing with 2 vanguards instead of 3.

If you have trouble evading vanguards, then you need to practice against them. I suggest doing so in DMD mode. If they can't touch you, they can't kill you...
Well I don't have trouble evading 1 or 2 Vanguards, that's no problem. Quicksilver has helped me before against them so I might use that sometime as well...

And just so you know, all enemys on levels 9000+ are DT'ed. So get ready.
Ah I didn't know that. Well thanks for the forewarning lol.

ShadowNinja X7

Keep practicing is all I have to say.

IMO, Gunslinger is a rather difficult style to take them on with. Just listen to the bells and time your attacks/dodges off of them. Many times you'll be doing nothing but dodging for several seconds, which is a looong time in DMC3.

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
ShadowNinja X7;8141 said:
Keep practicing is all I have to say.

IMO, Gunslinger is a rather difficult style to take them on with. Just listen to the bells and time your attacks/dodges off of them. Many times you'll be doing nothing but dodging for several seconds, which is a looong time in DMC3.

hhhmmm.................BP is easy to finish.................but the problem was the Level 9000 to 9999
that was a little hard :D

Dark Elf

Dagger user
I hate BP! Yesterday I fought Jester #1 on 1000, Jester #2 on 2000, Jester #3 on 3000, Geryon on 4000, Gigapede on 5000, Chess deck on 6000, Arkham on 7000, Lady on 8000, Doppelganger on 9000 and finally Vergil #3! It's s**t! No real bosses!:verymad:

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
each 1000 level u fight a random Boss..................but u fight Agni&Rudra separated
Agni level 7300
Rudra 8900.............i guess
coz it was very easy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom