• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

HELP: Mission 13 for PS3

tu madre

how the hell do you exit the forest? and if you have to drive the dragon down how the hell do you do that?[/B][/B]

tu madre

nope, i just double checked, i'm on mission 13 The Devil Returns. it says to drive down the dragon that spreads it's wickedness thru the forest. now, how do i do that? this is for PS3 not Xbox

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
They are the same:p Here's what to do in the mission.

When the mission begins, you'll notice all the purple mists blocking the way of certain paths. Those mists act as teleportation devices that lead you to certain areas of the forest. They do not trasnport you randomly, so try to remember where you go with each one.

The doorway exit is locked, so jump down to the area below to encounter some enemies. They are not necessary to beat so proceed to the purple mist dead ahead and go
through it to teleport to the next area.

In the next place you fight some annoying enemies, beat them. When the area is clear, IGNORE the two paths on the right side. They lead to nowhere, so approach the purple mist on the stairway going to the Ruined Church to teleport to the next area.

In the next area just beat the enemies and proceed through the normal way.

When you enter this area, there are still some guyz. You DO NOT have to fight them! Instead of fighting, go under the bridge to find the purple mist and enter it.

Enter the church. After that go out through the door. In there there's the shadow puzzle. Just go opposite of the altar's shadow every time.

And then there's a path, some enemies and after that the boss. I hope I helped.

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
tu madre;76070 said:
this is for PS3 not Xbox

Doesn't matter what system its on its the same:p

Even though you already posted Tony I went on ahead and did a walkthrough too.

But to help you out here we go:
First you need to go through the door. After that you need to jump off the right side of the bridge and do not go through that purple cloud. Depending on the difficulty your playing on you might be fighting the Blitz or scarecrows when you jump down there. After you beat them or you can just walk through the purple cloud that you see in the path aheaad. Drop down from the top of cliff and there will be a set of Chimera Assault to defeat before you can continue. After that continue up the stairs heading towards the church were you should see another purple cloud, go in it. You should now be in the ancient plaza. Now defeat the Assault to continue. The exit you take shouldn't be warped. You will now be in the Lapis River area. Fight the Memphistos and the one Faust if you dare muwhahahahah, no but seriously if you want to fight them go ahead or you can go underneath the bridge to warp to the next area. You should no be standing in front of the ruined church. Go in the church and head towards the back door, do not go up the stairs. The should be two Chimera Assault here now fight them and then continue on. In the middle there is the tall object holding a statue at the top and around the bottom there is the one snake with the flame on his head and information below him. All you have to do is look at shadow thats being cast off this big statue and head in the opposite direction of the shadow. After you do that about 4 times you should now be in the forgotten ruins and there should be a warp cloud behind you. Just keep advancing forward and now you get to finish off Echindna a receive a new weapon. After you beat her go through the unsealed path to end the mission hope this helps.^_^

Top Bottom