• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Help me with mission 5 PLZ.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The SSStylish one

Formerly DanteTheDevil
Gragh! What do you do after beating Jester? I activated a thing there, and some red blob appeared in the middle of Echo room (or whatever it is, i own a russian version). I can jump on it quite high, but not higher than where i can get with stairs... :(

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
The 1st with Dante. Ignore the weapons and how the guy fights, he has them because he's playing this mission after he finished the game in the higher difficulty as a walkthrough, so he has all the weapons/costumes/moves etc, but except for the battles everything else you need should be in the 1st part since it's the one which shows us the way he defeated Jester and the actions he took after that.

The dark knight

Do you mean at the boss fight? Or his life. If you mean his life it is because he upgraded it at the statue of time. You know..where you buy stuff.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
DanteTheDevil;147354 said:
Yeah, he fights crazily... Oh gosh... That is a lot cooler than what i can do. But why are there 2 bars, instead of one?

Well his lifebar is maxed out. You'll see yours growing while playing as well. Look for Blue Orb fragments or buy full Blue Orbs at the Time Statues as DK said and your life bar will grow too;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom