• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

help dmc 3 se mission where u fight arkam

Status
Not open for further replies.

hatablocka

i need help when vergil teams up with dante. theres too much snakes and i was got hurt by them vergil doesnt help much at all and i got no healing potions nothing i got rebellion and lady gun thats it and i cant use dt thats bs.

RazielVergil

when the water slugs appear,just use ur rocket launcher to shoot them.yes everybody knows tat u cant use DT or style actions when vergil is fighting with u.in this case just shoot arkham with ur ebony and ivory pistols and when u do tat,vergil will attack arkham as well as long as he is near him.u may also use beowulf to spam arkham occasionally...

Ryuuji

Dark slayer
I allways use the rocket launcher
see if that help and yeah u can't use DT in the battle with vergil

quiksilvershado

Dodge this!!!
Vergil attacks whenever you attack. You might be told that style actions can't be used, but only the one's that use circle. So fast and charge shot with E&I or the shotgun work still as they use square. When Arkham fires the Snake things at you, Jump just before they hit you and they'll miss you. Hope this helps ^_^

hatablocka

thanks btw im starting a new game with vergil this guy cant jump even tho i got the second skill with the double jump but he jumps straight up only u cant move him while doing that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom