• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

HELP ASAP PLEASE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

thedevil

hey errrmm im really confused about something so don't have a go at me because i don't get it, well the problem is the life bar achievement i have brought all the blue orbs i can at the power up shop place and is says 6/6 and you have had enough of them, i don't get it because i still don't have the full life bar so how do i get it if it saying to me i can't buy anymore do i have to find some or something? same for the purple aswell:mad:

Koemi

half-breed
for blue orbs you need to complete all secret missions and seek out all hidden blue orb fragments in each missions.
purple orbs - that's all you can get i think. the DT bar isn't long to begin with.

thedevil

well you know when you go into item list when you pause it and at the bottom is says 0/4 well i got 4/4 cause im going through the missions and getting the blue orbs and cause i got 4 out of 4 i thought i would have one blue which i could buy but it still says i can't is this normal or do you have to get every blue orb to start buying more?

Koemi

half-breed
when you gets 4/4, you automatically obtain one blue orb and that counter restarts. Those you can buy is not counted using this counter.
To conclude (AND repeat): once you reach the max # you can buy from that "store", you'll need to get extra blue orb fragments from secret missions + seek blue orb fragments hidden in missions

thedevil

so how do i use the blue orb i obtained from finding them in missions and secret missions if i can't buy them?

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
The Blue Orb that is created from the fragments you gather is used automaticaly. And since you already have made a 2nd thread, this one is locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom