• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Hellsing

Arwen

Lost Soul
OK you can discuss Hellsing in this thread. What's everyones views on the anime Hellsing?

Bad Wolf

32 flavors and then some
I love Hellsing. I want to see Hellsing Ultimate at some point, but it shall have to wait until I have a little more money. :(

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Well when the 13 Episodes series started the manga also had just started. So along with altering some episodes they used filler episodes at most.

The Ultimate Ovas' are made now, and the manga has progressed a lot, so if it continues like this it's going to be a great success. It's still a bit different but only because it's Ova and hasn't enough "space" for everything.

Unfortunately the manga Still has not ended. So the end of the Ovas is still uncertain.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
I'm not sure if I understood the question correctly. If you asked "if the manga will continue the story after the 13 Episode of the anime" then this is what I have to say: As mentioned earlier because the series was forced to end before the manga it followed a different script to the manga. In the 13 episodes the only ones who are according to the manga(and not by the letter) are the 1st, the 2nd, the 2 episodes with Valentine Brothers and the episode which shows how Alucard and Integral first met. All others (even Incognito) were just a means to end the series as they had covered what the manga had shown until then. So as an answer, the manga continues after the Valentine Brothers thingie with a different scenario;)
The OVA did the same so far^_^

Arwen

Lost Soul
I was surprised at how Hellsing sounded in the anime. I was expecting him to sound like Dante or something.

Arwen

Lost Soul
I keep forgetting his name for some reason. :lol:
Which company created Hellsing the anime as the style looks like something I have seen before?

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Studio GONZO drew the thirteen-episode TV series intensely stylized and matched with an extensive soundtrack, scored by Yasushi Ishii, which mixes rock, blues and jazz with experimental elements.

Top Bottom