• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Hello

Rockrobs215

Come on, get up! You can do better than that!
My name's Rob, and I'm hear to talk DMC.

I'd like to discuss one of my favorite game series, so I hope to get along well with the people here.

I'll be around.

Tmfaria

Member of the Order
Hello.

Welcome to the Forums. :)

Which DMC game did you enjoy the most? Were you able to play the new DmC?

Rockrobs215

Come on, get up! You can do better than that!
Hello.

Welcome to the Forums. :)

Which DMC game did you enjoy the most? Were you able to play the new DmC?

I have. I just need to finish it on Hell and Hell and I'll just have to wait until Vergil's Downfall/Bloody Palace.

The other question's a lot harder. While 2 is my least favorite, I have different appeals with each other game. 1 was a pure classic, plain and simple. 3 was just awesome, but is my 2nd least favorite Dante (only ahead of 2 Dante). 4 was fun as hell, and I didn't hate Nero at all. Altogether, I in an order like: 4, 3, 1, DmC,.....2. Every one besides 2 is enjoyable to me.

Tmfaria

Member of the Order
Very Impressive. I haven't attempted anything harder than Son of Sparda, so I'll be sure to get on that :p Anxiously awaiting Vergil's Downfall as well.

And I couldn't agree with you more. From the original series, I favoured DMC 3 more than the others. I do like the reboot as well, DmC.

Interesting to hear your outlook on the games :)

Ryuuou

The King Of Chinese Dragons
Premium
Supporter 2014
I have. I just need to finish it on Hell and Hell and I'll just have to wait until Vergil's Downfall/Bloody Palace.

The other question's a lot harder. While 2 is my least favorite, I have different appeals with each other game. 1 was a pure classic, plain and simple. 3 was just awesome, but is my 2nd least favorite Dante (only ahead of 2 Dante). 4 was fun as hell, and I didn't hate Nero at all. Altogether, I in an order like: 4, 3, 1, DmC,.....2. Every one besides 2 is enjoyable to me.

THAT!

DMC4 is my favourite. Anyway welcome to the forums!

sylvanas

One Hell of a Member
hello!
well that was a very brief intro! you sir r very interesting...
don't mind me, I've had too much sugar today >w<'
anyways....welcome to the forum!

Top Bottom