• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

hello once again....

Crimson_Countess

countess of chaos
i know since i signed up i have been on and off here. at first i was working hard with my team of creators on that amazing phone i was telling you all about. if you either dont remember or werent here, look at my first intro here. anyway, im back, at least for now. and i am not happy at all! for reasons i cannot discuss legally, that amazing phone will not be made. sadly, that is also as far as i can comment on the subject. i will update you further if we decide to release a more tame device, but idk. anything less then what we had in our minds before would be like slapping ourselves in the face and forgetting why we started this thing in the first place. so, if u see me sulking around the forums, just smack me and tell me to look on the bright side, at least i'm not in bad health, or worse.....

Crimson_Countess

countess of chaos
no, it certainly is meant for this time. i cannot go too far into detail, but the problem was, the ppl who sold us the parts and gave us permission to use the technologies in the first place, mind you they invented it, decided they didnt want us to get in on that kind of money.

darkdeamon92/dmc3/

no, it certainly is meant for this time. i cannot go too far into detail, but the problem was, the ppl who sold us the parts and gave us permission to use the technologies in the first place, mind you they invented it, decided they didnt want us to get in on that kind of money.
ahh i see....well gd luck to you and dont be so hard on yourself :)

Top Bottom