• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Hello, my name is Lord Ganon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asmodaius

No, i like 3D Ganon, i just used sprites for my siggy cause i found it easier and cooler looking.

Ah, alright then. ^^
I'm not that much of a fan of piggy Ganon, but the Ganon(-dorf) we've seen since Ocarina of Time is quite awesome, in my opinion. Though he was barely in Twilight Princess, I think he looked amazing in that game. Quite the cool villain.

Eric

Great Demon King of Evil
Ah, alright then. ^^
I'm not that much of a fan of piggy Ganon, but the Ganon(-dorf) we've seen since Ocarina of Time is quite awesome, in my opinion. Though he was barely in Twilight Princess, I think he looked amazing in that game. Quite the cool villain.
OoT was the first game i played so i love Ganondorf!
But i find Ganon intresting. (Especially in OoT since he looks like the devil)
Ganondorf and Ganon are the same person for me so their = in my opinion.

Asmodaius

I've just come across some Zelda fans who sees Ganondorf as a totally seperate character than the previous Ganon from the 2D games... and Lords, they are indeed some stubborn mofos. XD
I said they were the same character, and I got my ass smacked so hard by those fanboys.

Eric

Great Demon King of Evil
I've just come across some Zelda fans who sees Ganondorf as a totally seperate character than the previous Ganon from the 2D games... and Lords, they are indeed some stubborn mofos. XD
I said they were the same character, and I got my ass smacked so hard by those fanboys.
That's what i don't get.
Ganondorf becomes Ganon but he is still the same person.
Sure there are 3 Ganon's (OoX FSA and all other games) but each Ganon is still a Ganondorf not a different person.

Asmodaius

Are you or have you been on a Zelda gaming community forum, like this is a DMC gaming community forum?
And have you tried to make that statement there?

Eric

Great Demon King of Evil
Are you or have you been on a Zelda gaming community forum, like this is a DMC gaming community forum?
And have you tried to make that statement there?
I am on Zelda dungeon's forum but i don't really use it.
People best be respecting me though cause i know pretty much everything on Zelda and i have all the games so people best be respecting me.

Asmodaius

Well, remember, this is the internet. There are lots of people who won't even attempt to show any respect, just because they won't accept that they might be wrong.

Eric

Great Demon King of Evil
Well, remember, this is the internet. There are lots of people who won't even attempt to show any respect, just because they won't accept that they might be wrong.
I am not a 6 year old. I know that obviously.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom