• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Hello goodbye

Status
Not open for further replies.

Padrier

'sup, aka958 here making a goodbye. Yes I know I'm a douche for doing this but keep away from IP banning this IP. My sis probably wants to spend time here still.

Anyways, I didn't get to say goodbye to you guys hence why I did this. We didn't all agree on our opinions and matters at hand and we wouldn't either, I'm very different in behaviour and acting.
The lasts acts committed by me was half on purpose, I had no reason left to be on the forums and I had a grudge on one of the members. So I went all out on that particular member and then crossed my finger to getting the mighty taste of the banhammer. That's right folks, just getting a temporary ban wasn't enough so I made one of 'em double accounts.

For the good times and bad times (mostly bad times but w/e), cheers. I've learnt alot in this forums and I've gotten alot of insight of who I am, how to deal with problems and other people's perspectives.
Goodbye good folks.
Aka958

DeamonslayeR

The one true son of Sparda
Good bye dude i know we also went off in the wrong foot in one of the other thread's.im sorry if i offended u back than.hope life treat's u well :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom