• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

hello dmc family new question ??

Aisen66

I have been visiting the site for a long time im sorry i never said hello before i was scareddd :cool: i like reading about the games from all of you dmc followers i have played and finished all missions in all the dmc games all but one the last one after so many centuries and years it is just now i have this game in my power when i was away from home i couldnt wait to finally play the game and i would ask other people to show me the game trailers wich looked good to me i still remenber how awesome devil may cry 1 was when i didnt even know anything about the playstation console because i used to think that the super nintendo was better :sneaky: and there was no way in hell i would ever buy a playstation but devil may cry 1 and tekken changed my ways i want you to know that i mostly play ps2 games because they are a lot of fun to me i even play some ps1 games like medievil :wink:they have nothing to envy ps4 games to my liking but i also have a ps3 i recently started playing dmc the reboot and something i dont like is the jumping and the falling down into the abyss that is one of the reasons i didnt like super mario that much because of the jumping and falling down inside the earth,s core i know the game has a beautiful scenery everything looks great but im currently playing level 3 or 4 and since the beggining they put the fear of jumping and falling down into the abyss i want to know is the game going to be like this in its entirety ?? i hope to talk with all of you even though i never studied english at school hope you treat me as a friend even if im not american :D

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Welcome! Don't worry, your English is just fine. We're a mixture of nationalities here and not everyone has English as a first or even second language.

I can't answer your dmc question but I'm sure someone else will pop along who can.

Enjoy yourself here!

Aisen66

hi angel cool name the guys here must pray to you a lot tehehe have you heard the song angel a lot of people know by the heavy metal music band rammstein ,rammstein is a great band they remind me of the decepticons for some reason thank you for the compliment i wish my english was as good as the people who go to college or those politicians you see on cnn the words i know i learned it from watching movies you know from those guys like john travolta or arnold or jean claude van damme or kevin bacon i wasted a lot of time and didnt study the language i hope someone tells me this info team ninja must have planned on making a harder game to play than capcom

Aisen66

hey guys just wanted to let you know im liking dmc devilmaycry team ninja put alot of effort into it is kinda of a difficult game because all the jumping around and falling but is agreat good looking game i just finished killing the succubus and had fun the game looks very fun but not a place i would like to explore with doors like other games because is a speedier game i know i can beat this game like all the others i also have to save fiona on haunting ground i loved clock tower 3 im a guy but i like saving pretty chics in those type of crazy games :) good luck to all i will return when theres more action in the forums

Aisen66

thanx for liking my post girl you know who you are im glad you enjoyed the last message it was your day of getting sun because of the yellow color im going to write a book just for you named angels die :p im on mission 10 right now and i havent even lost one inch of my body :p the game is ten four im sure you all like this game because you are all yellow belt like me haha well ladies and ladios hello kitty tried harder than all of you and wrote to moi hope you have a good day of rain and soft hair human beauty nobody pays too much attention in the forums but you are the queen of chess the perfect dante,s killer :)

Aisen66

i finished dmc it was great i had fun breaking vergil apart into a stuck pig i cant figure out though if they were friends 98 percent of the game why wanst the game co play so you and a friend could be each brother and fight everybody at the same time in one single screen you people dont remenber double dragon or contra those two long hair on their butt dudes shooting all the baddies dmc the game was fun the more you play it the better it gets but i prefer worlds you can explore not be rushed into some time of war machine where theres no peace but it was kind of hard man all that super mario jumping around like we are part humans part ninjas like the creators next time give the game to the japanese they know what the coolest latest style it is they are on the level that comes after ninja black belts i like the other vergil also like all of you the one from dmc 3 this vergil was sort of a good dinosaur face guy im going to play another game now finally i get another dmc gold medal thats 5 im da man with the plan anybody else found mundus woman hot she was fine i might just be the father of the dead baby she had :) fine then have fun dont neglect your ps 3 kill all the xbox games your friend g

Top Bottom