• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

hello devil may cry community forums!

Status
Not open for further replies.

phoenix007

demon slayer
this is my frist post and i just wanted say hello do all of the devil may cry community. whats up fellow dmc fans. feel free to mail me on my yahoo or send me a message on here. :) :ninja:

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Re: hello

Welcome to the Devil May Cry community forums, phoenix007! Hope you enjoy your stay here. ;)

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
Hey Phoenix! I am KoRn_Dowwg666, but please, call me Korn. Welcome to Devil May Cry Community forums. Have fun! ;)

goatdean12

Hey dude were the same its my first post at this forum but no one replied yet....... but hey ill greet u Welcome :lol: even that i just registered just 5 minutes ago

Steven

That-Damn-Good
Welcome, um, enjoy yourself here. And have fun, have any queries? You can ask anybody, I am sure they will all be happy to help you along the way. ;)

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Ooh, yeah - any problems/questions, feel free to send a private message to Tyles, Steven, myself or Devilmaycry. :D

Tyles

Hey there, welcome to the community. Glad you can join us and I hope you have a pleasant time here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom