• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Hello dear demons =D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady Nevan

Hello everyone! I'm Eylul (it means september in english :lol:! and you can call me ''lulu'') and Im from Turkey. I've been a Dante Addict since febuary 2008 and when I found this game , my life completely changed =D I have so much precious memories from dmc. Im 16 years old and I prefer to introduce myself in that hexagon =D Otaku & Artist & Violinist & Gamer & Lover & Dante Addict :lol:

anyway :p shortly hello

-sorry for my english ^^!-

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Oh hai.

Welcome to the forums and enjoy your stay, if you have any issues or questions, feel free to contact either myself or one of the other members of staff. ^_^

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Hello! I'm DreadnoughtDT, but you can just call me Dread. I'm a self-proclaimed lizard lover, and I LOVES me my lizard women! :p

All in all, I'm sure most would agree I'm a pretty decent, if weird, guy for my young young age of fifteen. Hope to see you around a bit more! :D

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Lady Nevan;210326 said:
I'm very glad to became a member of this forum =)

You should be! We're all very nice here. :D

I like your avatar! Nevan looks so much better in anime style... She kind of looks like Ken from Zone of the Enders: the 2nd Runner. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom