• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Hello All:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

grifter37

The Dude Lives
i`m new to Devil may Cry, i picked up DMC3, and i`m hooked!! i love Anime and Gothic Metal music, so the look and sound of DMC3 Thrilled Me, if you wanna be friends or just talk DMC send me a note,
some of my favorite Animes are. Hellsing .Berserk . Trigun .Outlaw Star. Slayers,;
Grifter37

Tyles

Welcome.

Yeah, DMC is addictive. I knew I was hooked when I first got my hands on the first game when it came out. That Alastor scene blew my mind.

D

Deleted member 209

grifter37;11822 said:
i`m new to Devil may Cry, i picked up DMC3, and i`m hooked!! i love Anime and Gothic Metal music, so the look and sound of DMC3 Thrilled Me, if you wanna be friends or just talk DMC send me a note,
some of my favorite Animes are. Hellsing .Berserk . Trigun .Outlaw Star. Slayers,;
Grifter37

me 2 y'kno? (well not completely new) DMC 3 was the first game I played of the series I'd heard about it for ages and didn't think it was my thing.

I've heard of all of those but apart from Hellsing I haven't read/ watched nethin else. is beserk ne gud?

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
HEYO! Yes, I am very new aswell lol I am Korn, or KoRn_Dowwg666 and welcome to the forum! lol :lol: :p :) =] :)

grifter37

The Dude Lives
*~ lil lady ~*;11971 said:
me 2 y'kno? (well not completely new) DMC 3 was the first game I played of the series I'd heard about it for ages and didn't think it was my thing.

I've heard of all of those but apart from Hellsing I haven't read/ watched nethin else. is beserk ne gud?

berserk is great. i just finished samurai deeper kyo, it rocked!!! i collect animes but i buy the collected series ones off ebay they cost between $10 to $15 a set.you can also rent them from netflixs or the libary.

D

Deleted member 209

grifter37;12204 said:
berserk is great. i just finished samurai deeper kyo, it rocked!!! i collect animes but i buy the collected series ones off ebay they cost between $10 to $15 a set.you can also rent them from netflixs or the libary.

I see.. I'm readin gravitation now and I saw an episode and didn't like it. Its always good to know these things. :D

I bought Versus over the weekend has nebody seen it? Tell me what u thought if u did.

Dark Elf

Dagger user
grifter37;12204 said:

You saw Naruto? Is it cool?

grifter37

The Dude Lives
Alastor12;12254 said:
You saw Naruto? Is it cool?

i've seen a few of Naruto, it's pretty good,i catch it on saturday nights @ 9pm on cartoon network, Alastor?? that name sounds familier, did you make it up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom