• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Hellnight (aka Dark Messiah)

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Any of you guys heard of this game, or better yet, played it?

For those of you unaware, here's the plot.

A strange creature is excavated and brought to a laboratory to be studied. Suddenly, it breaks out and fuses with a researcher, turning him into a zombie like creature. He proceeds to kill everyone in the laboratory, and escapes to the subway station. Meanwhile, a cult called the "Holy Ring" is conducting plans for his arrival, and the end of the world.

The researcher stumbles onto the tracks and is hit by the subway train that your character, who was being chased by the cult, managed to escape on. The train is derailed from the impact. There, you meet a 17 year old girl named Naomi, who was trying to escape as well. The researcher then mutates further, the creature taking over. He proceeds to kill the Japanese Army soldiers that came to investigate, and you leave with Naomi into the sewers.

Now this horrible, constantly mutating abomination of a creature is chasing you, and your only way out, is further down into the earth itself...

Sound creepy? That's nothing. You can't fight the monster. Only run. You can stun it if you have someone with you, but that's about it. And you have limited stuns as well. It will chase you relentlessly, and it won't matter where you are. It will find you eventually.

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
Is it a fan game?Sounds interesting though,like something out of a Stephen King novel spiced with zombie horror.

Nice.

Edit,found some videos.It seems it was on the PS,right?Seems nice for that age.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Devil Bane;248328 said:
Is it a fan game?Sounds interesting though,like something out of a Stephen King novel spiced with zombie horror.

Nice.

Edit,found some videos.It seems it was on the PS,right?Seems nice for that age.

It was a PS game, yes. It was only released in Europe and Japan, so I had to import my copy from Europe.

It is a rather nice game as well. If you can find it, I encourage you to play it.

Top Bottom