• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Hell and Hell

Gtsilva

Devil-Spawn
Okay so I've progressed as far as "Back to headquarters!" part of the story. Does anybody who's played Hell and Hell think that this Mode is totally useless? I mean the demons (Even the bosses) aren't so tough as previous Modes (excluding Heaven and Hell because that was worse then HaH). The whole Three Golden Orbs allowing us to continue is the only reason the Mode works because without them the mode would be impossible (I mean when I first played HaH, I lost count of the continues on the first Battle with Dante) and I have't even gotten to Santus yet but it's still kinda pointless.

JakemJo

I'm not sure if I understand. You mean it's too hard or too easy?
I like playing on Hell and Hell, it's so much emotions when you know you can't get any hit ;] Anyway, I want the mode which is fusion of Dante Must Die, Legendary Dark Knight and Hell and Hell. This would be serious challenge!

DeviRyuuD

Devilicious Devi
JakemJo, that mode would be prolly be called the 9th Circle of Hell... nearly impossible.
HaH mode is alot of fun to play, i think it has the same difficulity of SoS mode(Maybe LDK), except you die in 1 hit. I don`t think it`s pointless, it`s challenge at least! The modes get very boring if you know how to play with barely recieving any dmg, so here you have it - you shouldnt get damaged at all(wich perfections your game).

aka958

Don't trust people
Dante must die is harder i think. one hit takes around a 1/3 of max health... but that is just the middle damage... from 1/5 to 1/1 is the damage i get on it. i get killed easy and the monsters never die. Hell and Hell the enemies all hits the same wich is pretty boring, like the old mario game. and they die to easy, it is just wait and shoot.

a mix up with "Dante Must Die", "Legendary Dark Knight" and "Hell and Hell" would be something i would lovely play. rep+ for just getting that idea

Gtsilva

Devil-Spawn
Hahaha guess what? I underestimated the game, I was playing last night and yeah JakemJo I got angry, excited, and a whole fusion of emotions running through me on the stage after beating Agnus in his demonic form. I actually got so fustrated, I switched off my xbox and watched TV. Even though the enemies are weak, I still have to run, jump, dodge, and use the db sparingly because you become vulnerable while you're banging creatures on the ground.
Dante Must Die, Legendary Dark Knight and Hell and Hell in one Mode? Seriously? Are you crazy hahaha that has to be set aside for "The Greatest Gamer of ALL TIME"

Kite

Shadow DMC Player
I Love Hell and Hell when i played it i feel in love with it it's way more challenging and way more fun the Heaven and Hell

aka958

Don't trust people
try Dante Must Die again then. you don't feel it as hard as Hell and Hell but try to complete DMD with no damage. that is a challenge!

JakemJo

Actually, I've already made it ;p But still, I'm not fully satisfacted about "destroy up" all this game, I've even try to do not using Red Queen and Devil Bringer to make game harder, but it's still not super-hard ;p Maybe in DMC5 there would be mix of these modes, and as DeviRyuuD called it "9th Circle of Hell"- this is very good title ;]

The SSStylish one

Formerly DanteTheDevil
JakemJo;174110 said:
Actually, I've already made it ;p But still, I'm not fully satisfacted about "destroy up" all this game, I've even try to do not using Red Queen and Devil Bringer to make game harder, but it's still not super-hard ;p Maybe in DMC5 there would be mix of these modes, and as DeviRyuuD called it "9th Circle of Hell"- this is very good title ;]

But............

Gtsilva

Devil-Spawn
Played over the weekend - Though not all day - and Damn the best was when I faced Dante. I must play DMD again but I'm one of those people who play till the end, MUST FINISH GAME!! kinda person so until I finish Hell and Hell I won't be doing those achievments or play DMD ... AGAIN.

-edit- Now I'm backtracking as Dante -edit-

Gtsilva

Devil-Spawn
COMPLETED! Ok now lets try and get some S ranks and full achievements!! Did anybody see that last Bonus Art when completing on Hell and Hell?

Crimson Devil

Swordsmaster
Yeah... its that picture is capcom trying to tell us "get ready for some epicness!"
Still, the worst thing for me in HaH mode was to get hit by weakest enemies while trying to kill the strongest ones...

Gtsilva

Devil-Spawn
HAHAHA yeah esecially when fighting the Frosts as Dante because with Nero you just DB them, smash em on the ground and toss em across till they die while with Dante you gotta really move around like crazy to avoid getting hit. Loved the mode though, but very frustrating.

amellery1

lets kick some ass!...
hell and helll is too easy when you finish son of sparda mode it will be very eay for you and you will get sss with no damage becouse its same hard with human mode very easy

Top Bottom