• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Have you ever just had one of those things...

TyrantWayne9999

Golden Saint God of Overlords
that you hate for petty reasons, even though you know it's petty but you just can't bring yourself to stop hating it?

I know y'all are gonna point out my obvious hate for the....nvm I won't go any further than that.

Allow me to provide a better example....(WARNING SPOILERS AHEAD)
while I don't necessarily hate Legend of Korra there just these minor things that always bugged the **** out of me about it. Bloodbending can disable bending altogether, admittedly I could buy their reasoning for how it works I still hate this idea to no end and was really kinda the moment that really lowered my opinion of Korra (the show not the character).

If my example isn't good then let me direct you to a person that many of you may or may not know, TheSpoonyOne. For the most part I enjoy his content (his more recent works being anywhere from kinda good to mediocre) but I don't always agree with his opinion. The example I present is why he hates Final Fantasy IX. He has stated that he hated it because of the art style and can't bring himself to get past the first 2 hours of the game.

Any of you have something like that?

Lord Nero

Ultraviolet Sentinel
I do have something like that with Diablo III. I hate its visual style... it's like a World of Warcraft rip-off. The combination of horror and that WoW style just doesn't work very well. That said, I'm going to buy the Ultimate Evil edition for PS4 because I'm still interested in its gameplay, especially with the Crusader.

Dunno if that qualifies as a similar issue, though.

TyrantWayne9999

Golden Saint God of Overlords
I do have something like that with Diablo III. I hate its visual style... it's like a World of Warcraft rip-off. The combination of horror and that WoW style just doesn't work very well. That said, I'm going to buy the Ultimate Evil edition for PS4 because I'm still interested in its gameplay, especially with the Crusader.

Dunno if that qualifies as a similar issue, though.
letting out your petty frustrations, that's what this thread is all about

BLACKSWIPE

"Waiting for one's arrival."
Well.

I have an intense hatred for Kirto from Sword Art Online.

Possibly the only character that I have an intense hatred for.

Top Bottom