• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Have you ever hacked a console? READ, Its not what you think.

Have you hacked a console?

• Yes

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • No

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Want to try it

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Yup..Chicken

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
I'm asking if anyone here has ever hacked their video game consoles? I'm NOT asking how to do it or what site to go to which tells you how to do it. I'm asking if you the member(s) have hacked your consoles. Tell mee if you have and if it worked for you or not.

Example: I have a hacked 360 and I used the Super Sonic Mod for Sonic The Hedgehog (2006)
"The mod was fun." "The mod was fun but....." "It didn't work and destoryed my console."

Tell us your stories but don't tell us how and where you did it.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
On my old 360 I took my gamertag and unlocked achievements that I hadn't really unlocked... I only did it because I didn't think I'd ever have the internet to go onto xbox live... i wouldn't do it on my new 360's... that's just be stupid.
I would love to be able to hack save though.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
On my old 360 I took my gamertag and unlocked achievements that I hadn't really unlocked... I only did it because I didn't think I'd ever have the internet to go onto xbox live... i wouldn't do it on my new 360's... that's just be stupid.
I would love to be able to hack save though.

Did doing such a hack ruin that 360 at all or no?

LeoXCV

Single life for life
Boosting gamerscore via modding your profile does not cause a full ban unless it is a repeated offence. The first time they'll reset your gamerscore and give a 1 day ban (Sometimes they use a ban that stops you gaining achievements for a while), after that it's just repeated resets and increased banning periods until a permanent ban is placed. I know this because I know a few people that have done it.

I have modded single player saves on an offline account but that is it. Also so long as it is just the save you are modding there aren't really any instances where you could cause harm to your console. If the modded save doesn't work it will simply show up as corrupt and won't change anything. I know this because I have corrupted quite a few saves I modded by accident and nothing was effected by it other than the save itself. However if you mod the entire game or console that's where problems come into light.

8BitHero

Scrub
When my Xbox red ringed I grabbed my axe and hacked it to death.

I mod my games all the time. If I said WHAT I modded, then that was would be a dumb idea to announce it. I have a legit Xbox though. I just like to have fun with...."things".
(Like using certain weapons or characters)

Angel General

Cristal, Advisor to Emperor Glaser & sky goddess
I was playing Black Ops 2 and my score kept resetting, stoopid hackers. It's annoying and unfair!

Having said that, my brother once joined a hacked game where the time limit was 12 hours, everyone was able to run super fast, (Really fun,) and the score list was bright coloured. There was a logo in the corner. (the symbol for radioactive.) It was really fun :D

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Modding is always fun. Personally I want to play the Super Sonic for Sonic 06 but to obtain a Xbox that can play is dangerous. (Who does that to a 360? But man it sounds like fun!

Top Bottom