• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Have well ever been in situation like that

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
That in all you had seen or meet someone who looked like Fictional or Videogame character look alike ?? Well I had situation like that on 2 times really. The first one been on 2011. When I well had been for sometime in mine decreased grandmother flat, once i had going to parents one well I seen in black car an Polish clone of RE Wesker, even with his sunglasses ( Dis really happened and also I been 20 years old on that time, even funnier I not been RE fan that time, most creepier only been that he looked at me lol),next one lookalike encounter been in 2014 when in other place near shop I also seen Polish clone but now guy what i meeted looked like DE: HR Adam Jensen, and for this encounter been also weird as he tried to strike conversation with me. ( Also dis happened too for me)

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I saw a guy in a suit once who looked like a carbon copy of Dante. Like, DMC4 Dante, I mean. He was waiting at the bus stop. I couldn't stop staring. Not the he's-so-hot-I-have-to stare. I mean the eye-bulging-have-I-completely-gone-mental-this-can't-be-real stare.
If it was just me on my own, I would have got on his bus just to go sit next to him and chat, OR sit behind him and stalk him to see where he goes. I did neither because I had the kids with me. They'd have given me away ._.

I'm fairly sure I came ranting about how I want to stalk him on this forum, too. Years ago though.

Oh and then there's the dude at the store down the road from us who is like DMC3 Dante's understudy. I see him on a nearly daily basis. Unfortunately (or fortunately?) he only talks to me when I go through phases where I'm just not that into my gaming/DMC. I guess it's a good thing, otherwise I'd turn into a stuttering idiot. Also, I'm actually not into younger guys. >_< My inner me is constantly going "tsk tsk, don't be a sugar-mommy, darling, it doesn't suit you".

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
Im only sad that in the 2 situations i don't had phone to secretly snatch photos as in 2011 mine one was too traitorly one as It liked to fastly discharge and well in second I had good one and not get it all time with me beacuse Im too afraid that someone would try to steal it lol.

Top Bottom