• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Haunted Majora's Mask Cartridge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
This thing scared the living crap out of me! But I love it! ^_^ Every time I turn around I swear to God I see "Ben!" Plus Majora's Mask is my all time favorite game ever so now I can't play it anymore! :lol: "Ben" IS everywhere!

aka958

Don't trust people
Sparda's rejected son;298819 said:
This wiki entry is so mean. Of course we know it's fake it's met to be a fun haunted story, the guy said it was. Whoever wrote this entry was very mean in his words. It's a horror story don't ruin it wiki. :(

It's not wikipedia. It's 4Chan's own encyclopedia.

cheezMcNASTY

Entertain me.
Premium
Sparda's rejected son;298819 said:
This wiki entry is so mean. Of course we know it's fake it's met to be a fun haunted story, the guy said it was. Whoever wrote this entry was very mean in his words. It's a horror story don't ruin it wiki. :(

mean you say?

cheezMcNASTY

Entertain me.
Premium
aka958;298823 said:
Please Cheez, stay on topic. :\

A.) if you would bother to scroll up and read you may notice that i'm not the person who derailed the thread.

B.) you ninja'd my second post. it's not like i wasn't answering the question.

aka958;298820 said:
It's not wikipedia. It's 4Chan's own encyclopedia.

C.) saying that ED is run by 4chan is incorrect, presumptuous, and offensive. maybe you should click the link i posted, you might learn something.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Maybe you should stop arguing before stuff happens, m'kay? This is meant to be fun. I knew it was old, but I figured it was obscure enough that no one on here would really know.

By the way, posting in a topic just to say it's old news is pretty damn rude. I see it all the time on GFAQs and other forums, and it bugs the crap outta me when people do that.

cheezMcNASTY

Entertain me.
Premium
Sparda's rejected son;298837 said:
AHHHHHHH back to subject! Haunted Majora's Mask is COOOOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^_^
it was pretty fun to watch initially. there was a point several minutes in where i gave up thinking it was cryptic and concluded it was gibberish, that's where i stopped bothering.

for a while though, definitely.

Storm Silves;298850 said:
By the way, posting in a topic just to say it's old news is pretty damn rude. I see it all the time on GFAQs and other forums, and it bugs the crap outta me when people do that.

i'm sorry if i upset your delicate sentiment. if you knew it was old news, and posted it with that in mind, why would it upset you or even surprise you that someone may point that out?

the fact that i saw it months ago is both relevant and worth mentioning. it's not like i'm about to post that i've never seen it before and give a first impression.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Well yeah, I realize that. It just seemed a bit rude the way you said it, is all. I didn't mean any offense and I'm sure you didn't either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom