• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Hate Love Thread

Ryuuou

The King Of Chinese Dragons
Premium
Supporter 2014
Are you in a good mood today or just disliking things out of the random?
Tell us how your mood is on daily basis!

For example:
Option A: I dislike games with no story. Lately there has been too many of them..
Option B: I like watching anime because it usually has a good solid story..

I am in a good mood today. I just love when Miku smiles. ^_^

Ryuuou

Premium
Supporter 2014
Damn I dislike the fact that I personally have to go to Japan to get what I need. Internet owns no reliability. I finally can get hands on things that never comes to Norway anyway by importing things but that is severly limited too. Lame >.<

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I hate those parent-moments where you turn your back for 2 minutes and the next thing you know, there's either blood gushing from one kid's head, or they come crying up to you about a loose tooth and you immediately think they fell and cracked it, or they cry so hard that they stop breathing and turn blue and purple.
**** I hate those moments. My heart stops and I die a little every time that happens.

I love.....Jack Frost? :):blush::blush:
For the record I LOVED JACK FIRST WHEN THE PREVIEW FOR THE MOVIE WAS RELEASED SO EAT THAT FANGIRLS!!!!!

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I hate LadyxVergil... why would that ship work...she hates demons and he thinks humans are weak?!
I like VergilxNite... I love my brain

Ryuuou

Premium
Supporter 2014
I hate the judges in Final Fantasy XII. Probably not a coincidence.
PS: Still they are pretty damn cool I must admit. Zargabath, Gabranth. Oh those where times with the PS2 console <3

Top Bottom