• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Has anyone seen Karin?

Robin Sena

Solomon Spy
I was wondering if I was the only one who saw Karin. Have anyone else seen it and what did you think of it?

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Well,it's a romantic/comedy anime,features a vampire girl by the name of Karin.She is a vampire who can eats garlic,immune to sunlight,water,crosses,and silver.Whenever she bites a person,she will suck all the negative feelings from that person,and makes that person become much more positive.

When a new student by the name of Kenta arrived at her class,she was attracted to him,not romantically,but because he has the blood type she likes,as he is very unfortunate,poor,and so on.Whenever she goes near him,etc,she will become like this.

karin01smallia0id5.jpg

Gotta admit,that caught me off guard when I first watched the anime on DVD.haha.:lol:

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
yeah,it is good.Here are some pics.

Karin and Kenta (Don't ask me why he looks like Ichigo from Bleach)

karinandkentawb8.jpg

Karin and her parents

karindadmomvd5.jpg

Karin and her younger sister (Damn cute)

karinandanjuwx2.jpg

Karin and her older brother (The godfather of pimps)

karinandbrotherss9.jpg

Karin and her best friend,Maki (Damn,Karin looks super hot..)

karinandmakitn9.jpg

Karin and her grandmother,Elda
(Don't ask me anything about her,ask Elda, the forum member...)

karinandeldagy5.jpg

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Trish67;126150 said:
neither did i
that's why i said whoa! Gramma has pink hair.

It has 24 episodes.I think it was licensed at USA already,if i am not mistaken,it was Geneon.It was never finished dubbed as the company went bankrupt,but why?

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Trish67;126153 said:
that's okay...the only anime i watch english dubbed is Full Metal Alchemist

Well,either you download the episodes,or watch the Japanese DVDs with English subtitles.It is very entertaining.

Top Bottom