• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Has anyone played the Visual Novel of Fate/Stay Night???

BLACKSWIPE

"Waiting for one's arrival."
Fate/ Stay Night is not to be compared to its anime counterpart. The anime completely bastardized the epic story of fate and painted a completely wrong picture. So what is fate Stay Night?

FSN is the story of a High-schooler named Emiya Shirou who unwillingly stumbles into a war of legend. For hundreds of years a mage has been summoning heroes from both legend and reality to fight for them as servants in a war for the holy grail. The mage becomes the master of this hero and the hero becomes the servant. If the master and servant team are to win, they win the war and are granted each one wish. Whatever this wish may be can in fact be granted. However, one only wins the war if every servant or master is dead. Friends may turn against friends and family members may rip each other to pieces for this ancient treasure. Sound fun enough?

FSN is probably one of the stories I hold closest to my heart. Its certainly better than any literature I've read in a long time. The characters are so wonderfully developed that its impossible not to get sucked up into the story.

A Visual Novel, is a giant book of full color pictures and text. All of the text is voiced over and their are even some sound effects.

If you have the time, download it and get the translation.

Top Bottom