• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Harry Potter 7, Part One

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Okay, so I went to see Harry Potter 7, Part One last week. And I have to say, I did enjoy it. But at the same time, I had my annoyances.

Okay, so it's not very action packed. I mean, it has very good moments of action. But seriously, not a lot going on apart from dramatic explosions of buildings and glass and other such things. And the odd fight scene, short as they were.

Apart from that, I did enjoy all the action that there was. My main annoyances stemmed from the book - film area. As you may tell, not everything was 100% correct. Some parts were added in and cut out for movie purposes.

However, the end part was predictable.
I knew that part one would end when Voldemort raises the Elder wand into the air

I look forward to Part 2, however ^_^

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
Yes, in the book Hermoine does and Mad Eye Moody does kick the bucket somewhere. xP

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
The first half of the book wasn't very action packed, though.

My main pet-peeve was the fact that
Lupin didn't tell them [Harry, Ron, Hermione] that Tonks was pregnant.

Other than that, however, I liked it a lot.

Meg

^ WHHHHHATTTTT! o_O When did that happen? Tonks! with DT I take it? Half muffin/half lizard, that's gonna be an interesting kid. ;);););)

cheezMcNASTY

Entertain me.
Premium
if the lack of action in the movie bored you, you would have fallen asleep every paragraph for that section of the book. if anything they added action to it.

aka958

Don't trust people
I saw it, and unlike the three latest movies who felt hugely rushed and just too action packed to me this one really felt good. Sure the book - movie transitions is always bad but this one really pleased me.

It took it's time and didn't rush. I didn't want action, I wanted a movie that could bring more feeling to it, like the book did, it gave what I wanted. So at least I am pleased. ^_^

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
I watched that movie in Warsaw on 3D and for me was amazing but end I have predicted and that saddens me.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
cheezMcNASTY;291211 said:
if the lack of action in the movie bored you, you would have fallen asleep every paragraph for that section of the book. if anything they added action to it.

How did you come to such an odd assumption?

I have an opinion. I enjoy fight scenes. There was action, I said that. But little where fight scenes were concerned. So I didn't enjoy that as much.

Top Bottom