• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Hard controller moves.(Console or PC)

aoshi

Hi,

Some games have combos easy to execute and some hard. I think DMC has most balanced combo system.Ofcourse JC was harder in the beginning but on DMC 3 it is done but tryin on DMC 4 where timing is little different.

However there are 2-D games that involve combos as hell which involve rotation of analog sticks a full 360 twice at a rapist speed.I still find that hard to execute. However if a buffer is available , it should be possible.(Game - Capcom Vs SNK 2)

So which are your nightmares, may be the game can be shared this way?

Hard controller move : Rotate analog stick 360 twice to execute a super.

Game : Capcom Vs SNK2

aka958

Don't trust people
Mortal Kombat 1-3
executing fatalities that requires you to press upwards more than once at the same time.

aoshi

I think MK had insane combos on a 16-bit cartridge as well. Fatalities were non-dynamic and in a couple of tries with some time spent, it should be achievable. But i find moves that involve analog stick rotation or shaking, very hard and disturbing as balance of character lies on analog stick for activities such as walking and running.

I may suffer from delusion of playing multiple games with different centre of balances.

Top Bottom