• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Happy New Year!

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Guessing this is one of those years that if we wish anything like "hope it is blast!" we might regret it, what with the world rebooting ending and allXD

But happy new year neverthelessXD

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
hope it is a good year the very music im listening too brings out my evil side so 2012 is gonna be a good year for the bad guys XD

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
Happy new year everyone. I'm not really looking forward to 2012. The Olympics are gonna mess up this country - what a waste of money! I find out in March weather or not I still have a job thanks to the massive waste of time that is the Olympics.

Doom and gloom everyone!

Doom and gloom!

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
Happy new year everyone. I'm not really looking forward to 2012. The Olympics are gonna mess up this country - what a waste of money! I find out in March weather or not I still have a job thanks to the massive waste of time that is the Olympics.

Doom and gloom everyone!

Doom and gloom!
well since have we ever done anything right

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Ah, the Olympics. What a massive bag of fail that's going to be from start to finish. I feel sorry for anyone living in and around London but rather pleased I no longer live nearby.

A very happy new year to you all, wherever you may be and whatever you may get up to ;) May 2012 be what you want it to be and may we not all blow up before next Christmas because I have a number of plans which just don't have Armageddon factored into the equation.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Happy new year!

Now that's how you start the new year with Sonic3&K Doomsday music! :)

HAPPY NEW YEARS EVERYONE!!! :) :) :) It's been a BLAST being here, and just like Dec. 25 marked me being here for One whole year I look forward to being here in 2012 and beyond. To all my close friends, associates, and the great Admins. and Mods THANK YOU FOR MAKING DEVIL MAY CRY.ORG THE COOLEST PLACE ON THE INTERNET!! :) :) :)
Until next year guys and gals! *Flies away on the Nimbus*

Top Bottom