• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Happy June 1st!

Meg

Hello everyone! *waves* Happy June 1st! School years are either over or almost over. The official start of summer is coming up soon. Anyone have any nice plans? I'm going to the beach at the end of the month. :D How about you? :) Beach? Disney World? Lake house? Playing video games for 48 hours straight?

EDIT: Or is it winter where you are? Well then, what are your plans? Snow ball fights? :D

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Well we were planning to go to the beach for a few days this summer but thanks to the Olympics that probably won't happen - trains are going to be almost impossible to use during August, it would seem. So right now I have no plans but would like to do something, if Jake can cope with the change in routine.

If not, I'll be getting myself an xbox 360 adaptor for my PC and gaming my head off in between working and occasionally remembering to take care of the children :D

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
Well I today almost all day only played games ranging from SMT Persona 4, IMAGINE, Bulletstorm and Deus Ex : Human Revolution, for me well Vacation is again second year as 2 years ago I ended school and now Im not going to school, and getting only occasional job to get some video games.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
June already. Scary.

Unfortunately it seems like I've got a bunch of work on over the weekend, but I am at least playing through DMC3 HD... that's good enough for me. :lol:

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Um...:shifty:...my plan is to chuck my boys into full-day childcare mid-June and to get a job with preferably flexible hours. Like writing. Erm. Well. Yeah.... and then to convince Red Cross to run the first aid for children and infants course because I apparently need that certification if I want to become a childcarer as well. Not that I'm specifically aiming at becoming a childcarer. Wait. What the hell am I talking about? I should qualify for that role anyhow.
And then to hopefully have enough cash to afford our own home by August. That's just wishful thinking at this stage. Childcare costs a bundle and I'll probably put 70% of my salary toward it. But hey, that's 20% extra we didn't have. Agh. I mean 30%.
And when I get home it would be trying my best to keep the house in order, which should be easy to do considering how organised I'm becoming at the moment. The rest of my downtime will probably be spent hibernating as IT'S WINTER HERE BUUUHUUUU :'( I hate the cold weather.
Oh, and we're reinstalling a family game night so I'll probably be playing two player games for a few hours every week.

I'm also planning on dominating the world with my faith. Watch this space.

darkdeamon92/dmc3/

Um...:shifty:...my plan is to chuck my boys into full-day childcare mid-June and to get a job with preferably flexible hours. Like writing. Erm. Well. Yeah.... and then to convince Red Cross to run the first aid for children and infants course because I apparently need that certification if I want to become a childcarer as well. Not that I'm specifically aiming at becoming a childcarer. Wait. What the hell am I talking about? I should qualify for that role anyhow.
And then to hopefully have enough cash to afford our own home by August. That's just wishful thinking at this stage. Childcare costs a bundle and I'll probably put 70% of my salary toward it. But hey, that's 20% extra we didn't have. Agh. I mean 30%.
And when I get home it would be trying my best to keep the house in order, which should be easy to do considering how organised I'm becoming at the moment. The rest of my downtime will probably be spent hibernating as IT'S WINTER HERE BUUUHUUUU :'( I hate the cold weather.
Oh, and we're reinstalling a family game night so I'll probably be playing two player games for a few hours every week.

I'm also planning on dominating the world with my faith. Watch this space.
good for u :D good luck with that and with the best alwayz :D.....and its summer here :'( sorry for bringing that up :p

lorddemolatron

Premium
Aww. Also I forgotten that in June, after ending my Fanfic series " Chronicles of Arcea" Im doing new project. Yeah, Im in writing mood, first announcements of story coming near 10-20 June.

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
yes june my fav time of the year because of the heat and ice-cream and the fact it's my birthday in 23 days!

Chimera Khaos

Hades Leading General Commander
Well, over here it's actually winter, and I was planning on going to e3, but I fell sick and damn it all...
School for me finishes in about another month and so I'm stuck until then...
Oh yeah, and I have a school ball, great!...*sarcasm*

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
my plans for the summer are to to do nothing for the next 16 days then celebrate my birthday by trying to get someone to give me $60 so i can buy Lollipop Chainsaw and then if i get it i will play it and then probably do nothing until DmC comes out then i will try to get money to buy that and then that will be basically all i will be doing until next June. (as you can all tell i have a very exciting life.)

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
^yeah I've just put my heating on today - I haven't had it on for months. >_<
I have quite a bit of time off work this month, so hopefully the weather will get better. I'm sick of crappy weather and rain - no amounts of bunting can make up for it.

Happy June everyone!

Ryuuou

The King Of Chinese Dragons
Premium
Supporter 2014
Time runs fast. Its 4 June already Oo New month and new opportunities =)

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
NOOOOOO WE CAN'T POST ON HERE ANYMORE WHY ARE YOU POSTING ON A HAPPY 1ST OF JUNE THREAD WHEN IT'S THE 4TH IT'S A CATASTROPHEEE!!!!!!!!

we need a happy june the 4th thread :shifty:

lorddemolatron

Premium
For me already 4th june is making me sleepy. Today I have an rainy and sad weather outside windows and games can't apparely concentrate me. Going return into some DS games.

Top Bottom