• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Happy Christmas to all the active members

Dark Drakan

Admin
Hope everyone here has a great Christmas and thanks to all the active members of this community for creating another memorable year on the forums. Hopefully we all get some great games on all platforms to talk about for Christmas to carry us into the new year and beyond. Thanks for spending your time here and for making the community what it is today, all the best and happy Christmas.​

Dark Drakan

Admin
Thanks Drakan.

Happy Christmas to you too.

And not to ruin the thread, but there's really only one title I'm looking forward to, so... here's to that ultimate game.

I have a list of games out already and coming next year that im excited to play (and hoping to get as presents for Christmas and Birthday). Lots that are entering Beta also as ive been playing through the early access alphas and there is also a huge amount I own I need to get through (damn Steam sales). So heres to 2016's gaming calendar too & hopefully my baby sleeps a lot (who am I kidding!?) and gives me a chance to actually play some of them... :laugh:

Shame I dont have the time at the moment to get through them all, still trying to work my way through The Witcher 3 and my wife has already told me she has got me Fallout 4 so thats months & months worth of content right there...

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Here's to Christmastide! Have a wonderful Christmas everyone, and a Happy New Year =)

I don't know if it's just me, but 2015 went by pretty quick =/

@Dark Drakan: Should your baby be silent enough to let you have time to enjoy your games, then you should call her Saint, because that's what she'll be if she does.

Aurelius

Merry Christmas everyone! My Christmas is going awesome! I got Dying Light for the PS4 and a prepaid Visa for when I go to buy Fallout 4 on Steam. I also got 2 very rare and much older games: Super Ninja Boy for the SNES along with Quest 64. Now if you'll excuse me, I have a childhood to relive... Dying Light and Fallout 4 are going to have to wait. Have a great holiday everyone and have a happy new year!

Top Bottom