• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Halo Fans?

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Just trying to find out who among us here are Halo fans and whatnot. Because I'm coming up with a story-line for a game idea I have involving Halo and just wanted some feedback and to generally discuss the series and ideas and whatnot.

Gorbashou

Oh yeah I loved playing Halo 2 when I was a youngster. Fun stuff, played like 5 hours total though.
I've played some online as well, that was fun, but still only Halo 2.

I played some of the first Halo at one time too, but I couldn't even understand how to write "hi" in my mother language at that time so yay.

I never understood anything about it until at a later age, but I had grown this dislike for the FPS genre and especially mainstream FPS games at that time, so seeing the release of Halo 3 got me thinking "... meh.". I've never actually bothered with it since then, shame since it could've been fun to go back to.

Angel General

Cristal, Advisor to Emperor Glaser & sky goddess
Halo is awesome I love it:3 Just make sure to include vehicles! They really add to the fun! :D

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Cool, thanks guys and girls.

Oh yeah I am adding vehicles to it. I am also considering adding abilities for vehicles. I have a 'thruster' ability in mind for a vehicle. I also have active camoflauge in mind for vehicles. Thoughts?

If anyone wants to check out the game idea, I have already created a thread in the FanFic Section entitled Halo Elite.

The story picks up after Halo 3's events with The Arbiter heading home only to find it's engaged in a war between the Loyalists and Separatists (Those who help humanity and those who don't).

The Arbiter pits himself up against the main bad guy who I'm calling The Peacekeeper.

Top Bottom