• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Halo cosplay

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Has anyone on the forum done this before?
If you did, how did you make your armour, how long did it take you to pull the whole gig together, and please feel free to post photos of your work here. :)

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Me and my friend thought it would be cool if they made a Halo game that felt kind of like an RPG.

A cosplay of Halo would be okay. Not so many characters though in the Franchise. Noble Six. Cortana. Arbiter. Buck. Sergeant Johnson. And of course, Master Chief (Those sound like the main ones)

Angel General

Cristal, Advisor to Emperor Glaser & sky goddess
Omg Master Chief - he's one of my favourite game characters ever *-* although cosplaying is a little odd, it's artistic and fun, and people actually get to express the characters they like, instead of being confined to just playing as/watching them as fictional characters.
I wouldn't cosplay though - not my thing, I think Asians do it best anyways since they invented anime, WITH EXCEPTION TO CHIMERA - your cosplay is absolutely amazing it looks real.

Chimera Khaos

Hades Leading General Commander
Actually, even though I've never done a Halo cosplay, I guess I could try experimenting with what materials you'd require to make an otufit, especially the armour.
Although I think as a cheap substitute, most people would use foam, or buy the already made product...
*shall research*

Edit: Cheers AG, I thought asians were the best at cosplaying too, until mes came along lol...

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Well cosplays are always embarrassing to watch.. i can't imagine how they actually do it with a straight face
Well you can't really tell if they're wearing a helmet....teeeheheheheheheehehehehe. XD
Actually, even though I've never done a Halo cosplay, I guess I could try experimenting with what materials you'd require to make an otufit, especially the armour.
Although I think as a cheap substitute, most people would use foam, or buy the already made product...
*shall research*

Edit: Cheers AG, I thought asians were the best at cosplaying too, until mes came along lol...
I've been trying to figure out how they make it and according to a few people on youtube, they go full out with bondo stuff and fibreglass and stuff like that. I was thinking I'd like to trash the outfit afterward which, I can imagine, will not go down well with the rubbish collectors. I'll probably get a sticker on my bin stating I have materials in there that are not supposed to be in there. AGH!!!
So far I've only got Master Chief's helmet's glass part figured out (some rounded plastic that come around those beauty&bath type of gifts, y'know? - and I need to go get some gold spray paint from....I think I saw some at Mitre10), the rest is all very intimidating and mind boggling to me.
Although, I've been watching the 'unveiling' of Master Chief in Halo 4 clips and it gives me an idea of what pieces to create and where they go. Best way to put something together is to disassemble it, right?

Top Bottom