• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Hair

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
I've been doing this with a mixture of the Uviewer GUI, Blender and Milkshape program. I was wondering if anyone knew how to tidy up the hair. It keeps being like this at the ends.
Also, does anyone know how to keep the bones on the character? The most I've been able to keep is just the root pose.
pp_zps417797f5.png

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
I'll give it a go and see what happens. I'm new to doing this, so I didn't know the hair was going to be like that outside of the game.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
I got the hair fixed....and somehow made her shiny:lol: So I guess this topic can be locked now....
2_zpsacda7d22.png

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Lilith is so hot...

... *goes to barf in a can*
:lol: I hear ya....but I thought I might as well make and extract all the characters.

I think the shiny makes her klook more plastic fake than she already is:lol: Just feel lucky I haven't posted the model of her with no hair.>_<

I also found naked Mundus:blink: So not putting that on here.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Please do. :3
Umm...okay.:lol: It's that one where he's in the middle of the transformer demon

Yes please put my right hand is ready ^^
No....just no...actually...I'd tap him:lol: I'd ride Kyle Ryder...:p

Behold the nightmare fuel!
lol_zps528af93b.png

There's nothing there....he's like a Ken doll:lol: So how did he knock Lilith up....:blink:
lol2_zps9f85a651.png

lol3_zps048d0d13.png

I'm kinda tempted to stick the top half onto his regular human model bottom half and then reskin him with a mixture of regular Mundus' head, his regular pants and then a mod of naked Dante's skin....

Cabbage Detective

Cabbages <3
Umm...okay.:lol: It's that one where he's in the middle of the transformer demon

Behold the nightmare ]http://i1190.photobucket.com/albums/z460/Akune/lol_zps528af93b.png[/IMG]
There's nothing there....he's like a Ken doll:lol: So how did he knock Lilith up....:blink:
lol2_zps9f85a651.png

lol3_zps048d0d13.png

I'm kinda tempted to stick the top half onto his regular human model bottom half and then reskin him with a mixture of regular Mundus' head, his regular pants and then a mod of naked Dante's skin....
He is so ashamed he turned red

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!

Behold the nightmare fuel!
lol_zps528af93b.png

lol2_zps9f85a651.png

lol3_zps048d0d13.png

Dat ass....... yeah.

Top Bottom