• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

gunslinger controls

Status
Not open for further replies.

devil hand

what controls do you use for gunslinger that makes it possible to charge and attack at the same time?
I know that it is common to switch sqaure and triangle for JC, but waht about charging your gun?

pinky750

Sir Fretalot
well to charge your guns i think you hold down square. not sure though. i don't use that technique.

X_nick_X

Just hold down the square button for his pistols and shotgun to unleash a powerful magic red bullet/s. :D

aoshi

I think switchin R2 and box will help u charge the guns for a charge shot.But ur rapid fire will be hard as u have to hold R1 and tap R2 repeatedly.
But u could use ur style button(circle) to rapid fire while charging with R2.

Demons Destiny

Silenced Vampire
well, i'd say i don't really use gunslinger that much, but to rapid shot press square but i little bit faster. To charge your guns hold down square until it flashes red. Then shoot like you do normally, but that can only be used with ebony and ivory and the shotgun. ^_^ i hope that helped you out :)

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Guyz the thread is already a month old, and the question is answered, please don't wake up the dead^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom