• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Gundam Warriors 3 confirmed and it's a massive change

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
http://www.siliconera.com/2010/09/09/dynasty-warriors-gundam-2-and-gundam-musou-3-graphics-compared/

http://www.andriasang.com/e/blog/2010/09/09/gundam_musou_3_announcement/

Oh,my...GOD!Did anyone I mention that after the success of Hokuto Musou,the old Koei is ALREADY DEAD?If not,I'll remind you with the upcoming Dynasty Warriors 3 that not only gets a drastic change in speed,sound[songs] and graphics but will also include X,00823 : Stardust Memory and 00 scond season units among others.It sure as hell feels like a massive jump,not only for the Gundam series,but the Warriors Series too.

GO KOEI!!!!!:D:D:D:D:D

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
It will.At least in Europe.Koei loves both japan and europe for a good reason.:D Then again,it will be out on the PS3 too so one can import any of the english versions.

Edsabre

Eagle-eyed Devil Hunter
My best buddy and I used to love playing DW3 back when we were a bit younger. But honestly, the DW formula hasnt changed...like, at all. It's still so mindless and repetitive that I just cant enjoy them anymore. The first Gundam one was pretty cool, but now they're just rehashing that over and over again. I hate to sound like a jerk, but as long as you guys keep throwing money at them, they're gonna keep shoveling out the same crap.

I'm sorry, I just being a wet towel. But I get upset when some really great games get no recognition at all, but stuff like this that brings nothing new to the table still sells like hotcakes. :(

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
It'll only be in Japan and Europe? Aw, that bites.

Hopefully it's as massive a change as you say, because the DW formula is getting staler than stale.

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
Who said that it won't come to the US?It will.And don't worry,the system has changed ever since Hokuto Musou.:D

Top Bottom