• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Guna make a montage

LeoXCV

Single life for life
Yes, I'm guna make a montage :D but not any montage like those on CoD or even combo videos on DMC... I'm including a variety of games that each show different kinds of skills to play.

So, what reason do I have for posting this here? Well, I would love to see what others thought of the idea and what suggestions you may have.

Here is the current list of games I plan on using along with how each will be used:
(This is subject to change and not in any particular order, game footage will be cut apart and placed all over so you won't see something like a minute of DMC play all at once)
- Battlefield 3 (Multiplayer, vehicle gameplay, general gameplay and long range sniping maybe)
- DMC4 (Dante/Nero play and maybe a short clip fighting Berial as Dante)
- Prototype 1 or 2 (Ground massacre with some chopper hopping (Destroying choppers mid air in succession))
- Borderlands 2 (Advanced Zero gameplay)
- Guitar Hero:WoR (Expert difficulty, completing solo section of a song 100%)
- Halo 4 (Multiplayer, accurate gameplay with DMR)
- Mass Effect 3 (Co-Op mode, solo, gold difficulty as Salarian Infiltrator w/ Black Widow sniper)
- Burnout Paradise (Fast trick chains)
- Far Cry 3 (Quick undetected takedown of a base)
- DMC HD (DMC3 Vergil gameplay with turbo on)
- CoD (Multiplaye, quick scoping, maybe hardcore mode gameplay from MW2 with Deagle one shots)
- Geometry wars 2 (Gameplay with LOTS of enemies on screen)
- Impossible game (Unsure if it will fit well, probably use it as a background for the intro)
- Super meat boy (Speed run some difficult levels)

So now you know what games are there and what will probably be done in each, I was thinking some of you guys n' gals could give some insight into what you like, don't like and suggestions for structure and use of each game. But remember, I'm looking for a variety of skilled gameplay, so saying something like "FPS's are stupid, remove them" will not help.

Another thing you can help with is the music and title for the video. I already have some ideas of what to use for music but not 100% agreed upon, and the title is bothering me since a video like this I haven't actually found and using things like "Skilltage" just brings a load of fifa results on youtube.

All help will be greatly appreciated and acknowledged fully :)

ChaserTech

Honestly, I don't much to add in terms of suggestions since it seems like you pretty much got what you wanted.

However I do suggest looking at this video by his1nightmare. He has done kinda the same thing you have mentioned.
Maybe it'll give you an idea?

LeoXCV

Single life for life
However I do suggest looking at this video by his1nightmare. He has done kinda the same thing you have mentioned.
Maybe it'll give you an idea?

Heh, one of the songs I was thinking of using is actually by Celldweller. Also that vid is a great example of what I wanted to do so thanks for sharing :)
Though still duno what to call it, since that vid was a contest entry it doesn't have a real title to go by, same with all the related too. I got plenty of time to think of one but it's still bugging me.

Top Bottom