• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

GUILTY

am i a deamon?

that is what i always ask myself when ever i look in the mirror

becuse i always feel guilty whenever i finish talking to someone. i get this inner feeling that tells me that i hurt that person when i was talking to him\her

so to everyone in this forum if i hurted you by something i said then i am sorry

i know that i hurt you a lot with what i said and done i just kept bothering you and made a lot of damage. i won't blame you if you are mad or sad because someone like me doesn't deserve to have good friends like you. someone like me deserve to be left alone.

I really felt bad the minute i remember what i did to you I'm ashamed of myself

i always say to myself that i am going to help my friends somehow but things always ended up by me asking my friends
to help me.

i always say that i dream to help people with what i know but i always end up by being helped by my friends. when i look at the mirror i don't see myself i see a lost man whos eye feld with sorrow and has a mad face, who choose a path and walk in it knowing that path has an end but he does not know what is it

i always thought of searching for a new path but two questions always pop up in my mind

will i find that path?

and if i find it how is it going to be

is it better, same, worst than the path that i am walking in?

and i ended up with a zero

but everyone else have there dreams thay have a lot of important things to do more important than talking to me

so work hard and do your best

Top Bottom