• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Guess whose in MvC Infinite?

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
Oh yeah boys, you guessed it.
DMRPVSaUEAI-v72.jpg

What ticks me off the most is that they made new Dante look hella better then old Dante in this game. :woot::D:D

But I'm definitely hype! I might finally get MvC Infinite now.

WolfOD64

That Guy Who Hates Fox McCloud
How did Capcom render an iteration of Dante someone else designed better than a character they've designed themselves four times before?

Whatever, I find that hilarious. I also think seeing Reboot Dante swing around Classic Rebellion is really cool...I always thought Rebellion should've awakened into Classic form by the end of DmC, to symbolize his complete growth.

Last edited:

WolfOD64

I really want him to flip the bird as a win quote.
I'd rather they hunt down Tim Phillips just so I can hear him say: "You're dumped."

Also:
Dante_TEX_3.png

^This alt-color looks like what I imagined Dante to look like in DmC2 if it was ever made. Considering his hair turned Nephilim white at the end of the original game, it would make sense to go for an all-red coat in the sequel too. It would definitely show some progression.

absolitude

the devil is not as black as he painted
you guys see where this is going? wanna speculate? and with the good result from hellblade.. you know.. ah, nevermind, wishful thinking

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I'd rather they hunt down Tim Phillips just so I can hear him say: "You're dumped."

Also:
Dante_TEX_3.png

^This alt-color looks like what I imagined Dante to look like in DmC2 if it was ever made. Considering his hair turned Nephilim white at the end of the original game, it would make sense to go for an all-red coat in the sequel too. It would definitely show some progression.
he looks like santa claus :whistle:.

maybe NT/Capcom are working on a badass Santa Claus game???:happy:

sorry couldn't resist.

ToCool74

"Fair" DmC Skeptic
Premium
Whine whine whine, is all those people do.

Topic has been pretty tame so lets not go down this route (the one where we poke at a certain group of fans).

ONTOPIC

I think its pretty neat to have him here, would have been a better look to give him his rebellion instead of the classic one but whatever, just looks kinda off seeing him with it lol.

That being said I wish DMC2 Dante got more love, as we know DMC3 Dante is the default costume here (and in his previous MVC as well) and recently it was revealed that Dead Rising is getting the DMC1 Dante suit, but I don't think DMC2 Dante has had a appearance in a game was Shin Megami Tensen III Nocturne, would just like to see him get some love from Capcom since his appearance is my favorite out of all of Dante's even though his personality was lacking.

WolfOD64

That being said I wish DMC2 Dante got more love, as we know DMC3 Dante is the default costume here (and in his previous MVC as well) and recently it was revealed that Dead Rising is getting the DMC1 Dante suit, but I don't think DMC2 Dante has had a appearance in a game was Shin Megami Tensen III Nocturne, would just like to see him get some love from Capcom since his appearance is my favorite out of all of Dante's even though his personality was lacking.
I'd really like that too, tbh, not just because it looks cool, but also for the novelty of seeing DMC2 Dante's character model with Reuben Langdon's voice.

I still don't know why Capcom stuck to the DMC3 costume for this game. You'd think with a sequel, they'd take the opportunity to give him a new look. A good example is Ike from Super Smash Bros. Brawl, where he was in his standard ranger gear....but come Smash 4, and he has his Radiant Hero gear, to showcase him "changing classes" between games. I would've liked to see Dante undergo the same class shift into his DMC1 or DMC4 costume change (although I suppose people would've been ****ed regardless over the inclusion of that latter one, since everyone seems to hate those rancher's chaps except for me :p).

But I didn't see what section this thread was under before clicking on it, so I immediately thought of Nero. Oh well. :frown:
The day Nero finally turns up in the roster is the day I will rush to buy one of these MvC games.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters

Even thought i like DmC I'd be dissapointed if this was Dante's only costume. Regardless if you don't agree with them, people have a valid reason to dislike DmC. Just the same way i have valid reasons to dislike DMC4 or the anime.

I'd be cool with nero as the second character if he uses the prototype outfit from the special edition rather than his original getup.

So here's to more characters/more costumes/more fun.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Well the thing is people have different tastes.

Though I don’t think we need to be discussing what we don’t like. Personally for me the anime was pretty lacklustre.

Top Bottom