• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Greatest video game intros of all time

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
I made this thread for the best video game intros ever! so feel free to post the intros you think really outdid themselves in making the game look super awesome.

Is it just me or do awful games sometimes have awesome intros? that final bout intro is such a damn cocktease!:mad:

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
Are you saying Silent Hill 2 is an awful game?
5484_plv.gif

Oh no you didn't girlfwiend.

Silent Hill 2 is like the greatest survival horror game of all time and just one of the greatest games of all time.

Onimusha 3 Demon Siege is actually pretty cool too you know.

berto

I Saw the Devil
Symphony of the Night. Not a CG or animated sequence, a playable one, but still a classic that just seems to leave a lasting impression.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
I still love this game, so freaking much...

Another that grabbed me, though I haven't played it for quite some time (yeah, I still have a Gamecube, lol)

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
Are you saying Silent Hill 2 is an awful game?
Aw hell NAW! i just noticed that even some of bad games like final bout and nightmare creatures 2 have such kickass intros :D
Silent Hill 2 is like the greatest survival horror game of all time and just one of the greatest games of all time.
Amen bro:thumbsup:
Onimusha 3 Demon Siege is actually pretty cool too you know.
Of course dude! this thread is not about "bad games with great intros" its about greatest intros of all time in any game ever! including the bad ones.

Re4's intro is also deceptive it gives you the feeling that its a survival horror game lol

A clockwork orange meets Nintendo.. lol

Last edited:

Enigma

Crimson Sentinel
Final Fantasy 8. Aw yissssss.

Also,
Final Fantasy VII
Final Fantasy X
Mass Effect 2
Bioshock
Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri
Tekken 2
Devil May Cry 4
And maybe... TES IV: Oblivion

Last edited:

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
B-B-B-BUMP THREAD

Seriously, this thread is too important to lose to the ether, imo.

Last edited:

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
just a few of my favorites

(cornier than i remember but still entertaining)

Top Bottom